Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kids Take Pics

     Maeve and Sophie have a Playschool camera in which Sophie has shown a great deal of interest lately.  I downloaded all 157 pictures and found some interesting and kid unique glimpses into our life here in Hung Vung 2.  










Skyping with Grandma!









     By the way, the corner grocery store again has Orangina and Goldfish!!!! (The edible snack kind. )  It's the simple things in life sometimes, isn't it?
     We are beginning to emerge from a nasty flu bug that has swallowed us for a week and a half.  Can't wait to feel well.  I am off on the seventh grade trip to the beach for four nights, ready or not!   I will be sure to include pictures on my return.
     Be well.

2 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Wow, do that more often. How ingenious. What an eye for photography. Also, it's great to get some recent pictures of the grownups among you. You are all looking fine. I hope your field study goes well. All the best, old friend.

Alison said...

A new entry - yeah! Eric and Jo just visited with the girls. E was in Vietnam recently but didn't know you were there so I've passed on your link.
Keep posting!
Alison H